Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Said I'd Never Do It, and I Was Wrong

(Though I will admit it took getting it as a gift...)

I said when XIV launched that I'd never play it.

Well, one of my main XI friends bought me the PS3 version for Christmas.

I haven't been able to put it down since.

Only real problem so far (and the real "fun" doesn't start til 50...) is the RMT spam.

The RMT spam...

And more RMT spam...

Started within five minutes of first login.

Hasn't stopped since.

Otherwise, the game action is basically non-stop!  No auto-attack and go off and do something else once you've proced the Dynamis mob here.  Oh no...

Gil is a premium.

Just, wow.  They got it right.

May actually non-vacation take the XI character down for a bit to see what they'll do with XI now that Adoulin is finished on the storyline.

No comments: