Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So which of these three events is going to happen first?

  1. I finally get banned permanently from FFXI, including actions on top of simply having my character removed?
  2. I get my Mandau, my second relic?
  3. Seekers of Adoulin is released?
I can't say I know for sure.  Not much has happened in the last several weeks (at least in-game) to aggravate things directly with me, but, looking at the "lay of the land", this whole attempt to re-stratify FFXI back towards the cheaters, botters, and bullshitters that ran this game into the ground at the 75 cap is definitely on the upswing.

One good example is the fact that, if the story my "agents in the field" have me believe is true, we've got major bot activity on Leviathan which has driven the one real remaining super-cheater HNMLS off to Cerberus.

And we think we know who it might be too (*cough*Comeatmebot*spew*).

And his Seven Deadly Sins, too?

No comments: