Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One quickie Tuesday morning update...

Busy week for good ol' Starcade of Siren so far...

During the last couple days of the storms out here in California, I decided to do some Fields of Valor and get my SAM to 40 and my WAR to 20.

Helped a couple CloakandDagger'ers get CoP 3-5 Monday night. Plans are to try to do Ouryu later this week and start us on the road to Sea in earnest.

Down to about 230K or so to fully merit DNC.

Sunday night was BC night for C&D, as we did a bunch of Solo Your Own Scorpion ODS (got a D.cloth in my drop pool), and then we munged a BSTX3 UO, for which I got a Ni for getting us almost all killed all three runs. Was better off as the kiter when I used to do this BST/BLU/BLU on Asura.

And, just as I was going to bed, I noticed a JP group needing a few for the Mithra fight I was 0/4 on in Moogle Kupo d'Etat. Well, I found Keichan, and we went out as a group of 5 -- and won the damn thing!! Got a rather meh necklace for the honors, but at least through that son-of-a-bitch once and for all!

Anyhow... Off to bed.

No comments: