Sunday, January 17, 2010

VanaFest ideas, and a little note to cheating bitches: I can do math...

I guess I can start at what has finally gotten me to log off for the night...

Tia, I ain't fucking stupid. I saw you basically take the five best items out of a nine-item union lot. Just the two I got over 900 on (a 975 and a 911), the odds of winning just those two even if I'm the only opposition are less than 1/400. In fact, pulling out the calculator: about 450-to-1.

That, and the three other best items in the Union pool (with several other opponents)? Look, if I'm going to do Campaign just to get Limit Points, I can go farm in the Promies some more, cheater bitch.

I know there's bots out there to compromise the lot system. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...

If that's legitimate luck, Final Fantasy XI should be the LAST game you should be playing...

Shyeah and right...

Oh, and while I'm at it on the Campaign noise: The hiders seem to be out in full force on Siren, and Bastokan battles are taking the better part of an hour each. I hope you fuckers are satisfied when we have maybe one zone in four hours.

And on top of THAT: It seems we have people who want to nudge the Campaign mobs just enough so that we can't lock on to them for a kill shot...

What, am I playing YOUR game, instead of mine?

---

So they finally announced a Japanese FanFest (VanaFest) for late February.

Tickets through lottery, and you had to be playing since Dec. 2008 to get one.

Look, I know that they want us to believe FFXI is not dead, but I came up with a list of ideas for the "big announcement":

1) I like the one idea that said that this is where the banhammers would show up. :) On top of that, probably an announcement halving the current number of servers would be nice.

2) Probably release dates on XIV and a first beta look (another hint to that: 1,114 tickets available... XI XIV)

3) A look at the proposed "Walk of Echoes" WotG End Game zone...

4) New anti-RMT measures, since the present ones DON'T FUCKING WORK!!!

5) No more skillups in Besieged, due to abuse and cheating.

I'm sure I'll come up with more...

No comments: