Thursday, February 12, 2009

Congratulations, idiots, you just lost your privilege of unmoderated commenting...

I knew I got some people's attention with how I've approached the last two weeks, after the January 22nd, 2009 bannings.

Now, it's clear that they can't forment a logical argument to deal with me, so they've decided to go the abject sabotage route.

Yesterday, a second "Starcade, now from Leviathan" began to post comments, basically masquerading as me and said how much I liked to suck dick and all that 2chan and 4chan shit.

OK. I'm down. I get it. And when it's like that, I can understand that.

About 5 AM this morning, the other "Starcade, now from Leviathan" decided to declare war on the blog personally.

When you start deciding that you are going to post the N-word hundreds of times, in (apparently) "my" Google "identity", that crosses the line. I'm not afraid to say that I believe African-American hip-hop culture has gravely damaged this country, but I'm not going to go there. I can be considered racist. In fact, I've had African-Americans tell me that they understand the type of "racism" I have and appreciate that I talk about it in real terms.

But this wasn't that.

You want to openly start something -- I'm finishing it. Now!

What I had to delete was a deliberate attempt by someone masquerading as me to destroy not only this blog, but perhaps my entire Google account, and perhaps even further than that.

So, effective today, no more unmoderated comments. Comment Moderation is now to "Always". This means, effective immediately, all comments must be approved by the site moderator (me).

This does mean that all masqueraders of me (Oh, by the way, bitch, my profile is public -- yours is not. Consider yourself on notice for a criminal charge if I ever find out who you really are.) are on notice. This is your one warning. The next time I have to deal with that shit publicly, it's with the authorities, Google through the police. The shit ends.

If you really think you're that hot of shit, we can settle this face to face, but it won't be pretty. I'll be the one to do jail time then.

What this does not mean is that I'm only going to allow comments which agree with me on the site. That is not true. If you are willing to tell the world that you are an inane cheater who is counting on the inaction of Square-Enix because they openly do not give a shit about the future of game to enjoy Final Fantasy XI, chances are I'll approve the comment -- and THEN refute you, as I've been doing before. (And that's about 95%+ of the comments I've read and responded to.)

If you want to talk about FFXI, even if you wish to expose yourself as someone who doesn't care about anyone else but yourself, then by all means.

If you wish to sabotage this blog, then you are not welcome here and I will use any and all legal recourses to ensure that does not continue.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do me a favor though, if you can post the ip address of the guy. This may be the same troll that's been hitting my site as well of late (though I just delete him as spam).

Starcade said...

Johnny Bravo: They should've dissolved Asura after the number of cheaters were found, you sick fraud.

Your whole server is full of a bunch of me-first frauds who don't care about anything other than themselves. Congratulations -- you may just have killed this game.

Unknown said...

You're not the only one who can write strongly worded letters!

Rest assured the leaders of Pet Food Alpha, Limit Break Radio, Radio XI, and FFXIClopedia will be getting letters quoting your blog post:

"I'm not afraid to say that I believe African-American hip-hop culture has gravely damaged this country, but I'm not going to go there. I can be considered racist. In fact, I've had African-Americans tell me that they understand the type of "racism" I have and appreciate that I talk about it in real terms."

I am quite sure that none of these sites would look terribly favorably upon a racist. I think they should know just who is supporting their sites, and let them make an informed decision if that's the kind of support they want to garner.

Hip hop culture has nothing on the thousands of atrocities white people committed against black people all over the world, not to mention in this country. Slavery, apartheid, lynchings, bombings, police beatings/brutality/profiling, Jim Crow, segregation, do I really need to continue?

When we finally get to lynch thousands of white people and make them do our chores with no pay, then maybe we'll be closer to even.

Starcade said...

Roger:

I am quite sure that none of these sites would look terribly favorably upon a racist. I think they should know just who is supporting their sites, and let them make an informed decision if that's the kind of support they want to garner.

Then I would suggest you do so, and QUICKLY.

The hip-hop culture and all the trappings of it (a central tenet to African-American identity for at least a generation now) disgusts me. That's where you get the Michael Vicks and the Pac-Man Jones' and all that stuff.

(And it also brings all the white people in who want to be part of it too -- that disgusts me as well.)

I have no problem if you want to write letters to them -- and, in fact, I call you on it to do so.

When we finally get to lynch thousands of white people and make them do our chores with no pay, then maybe we'll be closer to even.

I want you to be very careful with statements like that, for that is exactly what I see happening (well, the lynching part of it especially) in fairly short order.