Friday, February 20, 2009

A couple of pieces of early Friday administrivia...

1) The letter is done.  The only reason it took so long is that a fair portion of it had to be rewritten after getting the news of Square-Enix and what they plan to do with Rapture...

2) I was happening across the TTTO today, and saw somebody posting about a little drama regarding the Zulu LS on Fenrir.  Let's give The StarOnion some love for blowing the whistle here:  http://www.staronion.com/maiev/nfblog/?p=1076

Well, if what they are posting is right (and be on notice:  The Special Task Force has been notified (may have been before, but I just did) -- especially because the first post on that BluGartr thread (link can be found on the StarOnion blog -- as I said, let's give that blog some love for blowing the whistle) has supposed screenshots which apparently have both botting AND RMT implications.  If it's false, I've asked them to look into who posted it on BluGartr...), sounds like no one will be doing Zulu shortly.

4 comments:

Aph said...

I dont care about Zulu. I want to see the results of your whining over logging out.(>'.')>

Starcade said...

Yeah. You cheat like they do. I just don't have the evidence yet to shut your sorry ass out of the game.

Yet.

Let's just say that I can understand why you don't care -- because, if that's any degree of accurate (and I think the STF will figure that out), that's basically endgame in a nutshell, isn't it??

Robonosto said...

You approve of a post by an admitted FFXIAPP user.

Starcade said...

Robonosto: Please read again the post I made announcing moderation of comments. If that jackass wants to basically admit that he doesn't care anything about other than himself, I will more than happily approve the post, then tear him to shreds.