Monday, February 2, 2009

A frustrating, yet fruitful Sunday...

Oh, man.... Another rigged Super Bowl, more BS for my roommate to deal with...

And I almost screwed someone out of a million gil (in our Dynamis LS, you are still declared "on AF" even if you lose the bid for the right to lot AF, else I would've won a Jadeshell (You can't lot on "Big Money" in our LS if you are "on AF", hence, a bid of any kind on AF disqualifies you from Big Money, even if the bid loses... Hmmm...)... Boy, that was a day... I'll have to talk to Kiana on that one, sounds counter-intuitive, though I understand the reasoning. (People were bidding just to screw each other out of points.)

But, we did win both Dynamis-Windurst (1/1, 2 deaths) AND Fire in the Hole (1/2 on that one). So onward with WotG Bastok stuff.

===

And I also had a long talk with my roommate. She may special-guest on this blog soon, as we talked about some of the issues I've raised here on the Salvage-dupers. She agrees with some, disagrees with others, but not necessarily in a way most of you might hope.

No promises, but you may see a special-guest blog post in the near future. MAY see one...

No comments: