Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of Week Odds and Sods...

Well, an interesting week in Vana'diel...

Sunday Dynamis:  Did not attend.  Over-slept.  Been various degrees of ill all week.

Wednesday Dynamis:  Sandy.  Win.  No other important stuff.  Put myself on AF (DRG) this week and THEN the damn Big Money drops.

Levels:  DRG 73, RDM 60, MNK 59, Sharlene 63

(2 more levels and Sharlene and I will have our little match...)

Threw down the Social Linkshell because of all the garbage going on.  If I wanted to hear half the crap on my former Social LS, I'd go listen to these little punks who want to punk out half of Riverside, because I hear it all the time from those idiots!

(And then we have it out during a Besieged too...  Assholes...)

Dropped about 600K on gear last night.  Mostly on a good DRG armor, though a Chivalrous Chain took up a nice amount for my 60+ melee jobs.

The Letter:  Having trouble finding where I want to put it -- I'd like it to go Sage Sundi-level, myself, but they aren't the most accessible people to find communication avenues to.

The April Update:  Yes, I saw it just before I went to bed Friday morning.  Looking forward to the expansion on Fields of Valor.  Not so much on Moblin Maze Mongers (until they can make it truly solo-able).

JP vs. NA:  Seen several discussions on that -- two on TTTO, another on the LBR forums.

Look, neither culture should be able to tolerate the other in game terms, because of the fact that their goals basically cannot co-exist.

I'll just say it like this:  The more Square-Enix can move their products toward Japanese-only markets, the more the possibility rises that they might have a future.  (Don't think FFXI in those terms, even though FFXI would be part of it, to start with -- think Rapture here.)

No comments: