Thursday, November 19, 2009

I swear the Divine wants me to quit Final Fantasy XI...

Why do I say that today?

Two things, really...

1) The rumor in the TTTO that HNM LS's might be getting the opportunity to be most of the FFXIV beat testers.

Where do I begin with this? You show me an HNM LS who isn't cheating, and I'll question how committed they are to HNM's.

Between Windower, botting the claims, illegal tactics, blah blah blah...

And they're proposing Square-Enix is going to let THESE GUYS beta XIV?

What, so they can reverse-engineer that too???

2) Did a Nyzul run -- a 21-25 -- today. We're winning and they did win.

So I'm waiting at the Rune on a specific-enemy floor (24), the Rune comes up...

MY CONNECTION CUTS. I don't know what sick joke provoked Whatever Is In Charge to do that...

But there are days I swear God wants me out of Final Fantasy XI...

Hey, Big Guy Upstairs: I don't take hints too well.

2 comments:

Volkai | Alex said...

Aren't you glad that TTTO rumor about HNMs testing XIV turned out to be false? I am.

They would probably turn out a game I'd not enjoy very much.

Starcade said...

As am I, Volkai. As am I. :)