Thursday, March 18, 2010

I almost quit FFXI for good last night...

Almost...

Basically, after four deaths and much frustration, we finally down the Count for Betrayal at Beaucedine...

I am basically already on my last nerve, and, then, my wireless cuts out as I'm at the Pawprints.

Thankfully, when I restart and get back on, I just get a cutscene.

If I had to redo that fight, I'd have deleted my character right then and there. The more I watch this game, the more I become certain that they build some of this for the bots and the like -- let's just say seeing the Mog Tablets quest come up again was not fun.

Anyway, I'm still here -- though the main person organizing a lot of our events won't be much longer - once the update happens and Odin opens up again (side effect of the server mergers), he's off...

No comments: