Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a week... Glad it's over...

The update brings a lot of interesting possibilities, so how did the week go for me...

Lots of stuff...

Assaults: We did four Corporal ones and I think a Lance Corporal one to get me to Sergeant.

WotG: One Bastokan BC short of this update's main mission line. Check Kimiko's blog for my Distorter of Time run.

FULL MERIT AND CAPPED DNC!! Laila fight also defeated 1/1.

Probably next meriting: Polearm.

Haven't started VNMs or more than getting the polearm from Magians, but plan to get on that as circumstances permit.

Will have the final Medal and get the Cobra Mage set (and probably a couple of Medal of Altana gear items) in a minute or two...

Saw a first in Campaign for me while finishing DNC -- a 100-Byne dropped, promptly lost with a lot of 61. :P

So that's it for now. Tough play-time week -- the home network was cranky, the roommate was called in for an extra run or two...

We'll see how next week goes.

No comments: