Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Various idiocies I've seen...

1) Being accused of ruining others' play experiences by calling them out for the shitheads they are. Not that that's not what I want, but, if Square-Enix is actually going to declare me as such, then they not only prove my point, but expose this game as the whore fraud that it is!

2) In Whitegate, a BLM (or was it a RDM) was advertising that he wanted a group which could provide him FORTY THOUSAND XP AN HOUR. *spit-take* WTF???

3) Last night in Qufim, trying to do Fields of Valor under the influence of an Anniversary Ring to get my WHM to 42 for Teleport-Vazhl, I had but one Gigas to complete this given page when I come upon a Gigas BST with his little leech. So, knowing I have to defeat both of them if I take out the Gigas first, I decide to start with the leech, then casting a Dia II on the Gigas to draw claim and agg.

Within only a few seconds, some other bitch has decided to kill-steal the Gigas. He "apologizes", but I see right through it. He basically declares completing his own page more important than mine, even resorting to that and completely ignoring that I had already drawn its fire!

And he's the one spouting off the language this time. Not that I wasn't interested in watching the asshole dig himself deeper, but I find less and less room for "accidents" in this game.

And then he actually has the unmitigated gall to use this as a springboard to recruit me for his linkshell. Uhhh, no.

4) I could've sworn I blacklisted Crystilbitch -- err, Crystilady. Taken care of now.

5) Would someone please explain to these people that Square-Enix isn't just going to hand you everything?

I'm sure I'll come up with more examples of The Stupid in Vana'diel...

1 comment:

Volkai | Alex said...

"2) In Whitegate, a BLM (or was it a RDM) was advertising that he wanted a group which could provide him FORTY THOUSAND XP AN HOUR. *spit-take* WTF???"

Heh. I wonder if he ever found a group.

I know it's possible to get that much, but it's very rare and I'm pretty sure it requires no other parties being in the area where you XP.

But hey, there's no laws against having unrealistic expectations. Just gotta get used to be disappointed by them more often than not.