Thursday, October 25, 2012

And even more example that your User Agreement is a sham, Square-Enix...

So, I report my username as an illegality in Final Fantasy XI (and here's the page -- Starcade at Disneyland still exists, it is a Disney trademark).

So I get a form letter from the GM telling me that it falls outside their purview...

WHAT????

I have produced a prima facie violation of the User Agreement of Final Fantasy XI, clause 3.5 -- Naming Rights.

(Yes, I will admit on the blog that I was trying to draw another visit to Mordion Gaol to discuss the other issues further and perhaps begin the process of a full Account Administrator disqualification, should that (and it almost certainly WILL) become necessary...)

And it's outside your purview...

So what rules am I supposed to abide by and which ones can I openly ignore?  Because it's obvious to me that you, as a company, Square-Enix, are only going to give a shit when I get my ass back on the evening news and you and your North American honchos over there are going to get some very real questions from the police and FBI as to how you could allow it to go on for so long...

You keep this shit up, fuckers, and I WILL start RMT action, in protest.  I could use the cash.

No comments: