Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 3 of my enforced vacation...

Several things...

Got to listen to some of the "Promathia Unchained" episode -- otherwise known as the "Donkey Fucking" episode. To me, unless they basically super-charge all the monsters in Promathia areas to make it implausible for a solo 75-80 to basically run through and get their Swift Belt, etc., I can't see how this does anything but help, especially with everyone heading toward Abyssea.

Weaponskills: We'll see on those. What conditions, what weapons, etc.?

If they don't pull the double-charge from my "pending transactions" tomorrow, I'm out of the Mog Bonanza. Not that I'd win anything more than a statue anyway, so it's not the end of the world, but the longer this goes, the more I agree with my roommate, who said I (and all others so inconvenienced) should get June for free.

(I still have a World Transfer to take care of though.)

Square-Enix, get the fucking hint yet? The only way to get rid of RMT is to JAIL RMT!!!

---

Have downloaded and started to play Pangya during my little vacation. Fun little game, but someone has to explain to me how these multiple-account pros are allowed to put up -31 and the like on the Rookie Server...

The free clubs *SUCK*.

---

All those Chinese/Japanese blog-spammers who try to get advertising on my comments, please GO THE FUCK AWAY!

---

Two charity efforts in the next couple of weeks.

The Returners are back, and they're doing all the MegaMan games through Monday. You can check them out here. Donations (which, as of now, total about $180...) benefit The Alzheimer's Foundation.

And, from next Friday to the following Friday, we have The Speed Gamers in their one-week marathon of the summer. One full week of Mario. Charity is ACT Today. You can check them out here.

No comments: