Thursday, June 24, 2010

OK, WHO came up with THIS fucking idea???

As I'm waiting to see if the bitch and the hoarding moron actually got me GMed and banned or not (and they better have...), I see (more, hear) one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the Internet.

YouTube.

On the bar below the video screen, there's an extra button, with what looks like a circle...

The button is actually a Jabulani, I think it's called -- the World Cup soccer ball.

YOU CAN NOW PUT THOSE DAMNED VUVUZUELAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO???

O M F G...

1 comment:

Volkai | Alex said...

"YOU CAN NOW PUT THOSE DAMNED VUVUZUELAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO???"

You can even play them without a video going! It's great!

(I would hate it if it wasn't optional, but I love it because it is!)