Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Awakening"? More like, put to sleep this week so far...

Urgh... Why don't people get that I don't trust a lot of people in this game...

First, we got this whoever-wanted-to-show-up-and-shoot-his-mouth-off... This person seems to forget one very important thing: The bulk of my group progress in this game outside Dynamis was done under false pretense -- my Siren LS had to lie to me about the identity of the person behind most of the expertise in doing so.

Second, we got Fiat Lux back this week. So I'm basically getting the Allied Ring run out, but made one attempt...

Now I'm 0/3 against the Big Guy. This one to about 45% when I hear the most feared words in any fight:

"DAMMIT, I FORGOT MY RERAISE!"

Shoulda warped out then and there.

I swear on all that is holy: If I live to be 100, I will never understand how someone can come to an advanced fight like Fiat Lux and forget, as Wakka called them, "the basics of the basics".

I mean, come off of it? No Reraise to Fiat Lux? No shihei for /NIN??

It's not like the mages are sapped enough for MP... Nooooooooooooooooooo...

Are you guys really that stupid not to understand basic game strategy?

Given your reliance on bots, exploits, and shit, the answer is clear: YES!

Third, Dyna-Xarcabard didn't go so well -- we killed nine NMs, and got one drop -- WHM, from a standard monster. :P

Fourth, just did a Limbus with Dreamer. To Hell if we could grab a timer to get beyond floor 2...

And more "Besieged is for skillups." shit. You know what?? They should ban every person from the game who simply uses Besieged for skillups. And if that means no more Candy, then the playerbase shows how full of shit they (as a group) are.

2 comments:

Volkai | Alex said...

People make mistakes. Forgetting reraise doesn't make someone a cheater, it just means they screwed up.

Everyone screws up sometimes.

Starcade said...

But I just get the real impression that most of these idiots can't play this game anymore without basically illegally manipulating the process, so people can't play this game without some degree of illegal "help".